Software Architect / Tech-Lead
60-100%, indefinite, as of now or by agreement
IT Zurich, Switzerland
Who we are:
Gubemo AG (with its product Bontique) is a Zurich-based company founded in 2014. Bontique is the B2B provider in the field of employee incentives. Thanks to the simple and modern technology, more than 600 customers have already created customized and individual company checks within a very short time, suitable for a wide range of events and tailored to the employees.
Our team consists of ambitious entrepreneurs, developers and sales experts. As an addition we are looking for a motivated, interested personality for our company.
Job context and descriptionBontique-Platform is undergoing a change from a PHP-Symfony based Web-application- to a distributed, Cloud-based solution, including Workloads, API-Gateways, Message Queues and Cloud Functions to ensure a reliable, high-performing system and to fulfil the fast-pacing requirements on the market.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect with excellent technical skills who acts as a decision maker in the process of determining an architecture framework and further technical standards throughout this journey. As a Software Architect and Tech Lead, you can create architectural approaches for software design and implementation and you will primarily act as a bridge between the business and the development team to ensure that the software meets quality-, security-, modifiability-, scalability and further non-functional as well as functional requirements. You can specify enabling features for the Backlog and you can further lead 3-5 off-site Front- and Backend-Engineers on technical level. Thanks to your experience with DDD, you are also skilled in coding in a Deployment Unit and conducting code reviews.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering (ETH/UNI/FH) or relevant field
- Several years of proven experience as Lead Developer and/or as Software Architect
- Excellent knowledge in software and application design and architecture (DDD)
- Hands-on experience in software development and coding languages, preferably Python (Django) und ES6 (Vue or ReactJS)
- Cloud-Services (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- PostgreSQL oder MySQL
- Knowledge in PHP (current coding language)
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Startup atmosphere
- Familiar, motivated team
- "Hands-on" experience of the founding team
- Responsability and independence
- We want to learn from you as well
- A modern workplace in Zurich
- Flat hierarchies
- An environment in which own ideas can be implemented