50-80%, indefinite, as of now or by agreement
IT Zurich, Switzerland
Who we are:
Gubemo AG (with its product Bontique) is a Zurich-based company founded in 2014. Bontique is the B2B provider in the field of employee incentives. Thanks to the simple and modern technology, more than 600 customers have already created customized and individual company checks within a very short time, suitable for a wide range of events and tailored to the employees.
Our team consists of ambitious entrepreneurs, developers and sales experts. As an addition we are looking for a motivated, interested personality for our company.
Job context and description
- Survey and specification of technical requirements
- Contribution of know-how (consulting, customer needs, processes, competitor approaches)
- Analysis, structuring and documentation of requirements
- Creation of swimlane process flow diagrams
- Functional prototype creation: wireframes, basic screens / mock-ups & functional UX design (e.g. via Figma)
- Development of user stories & test cases
- Problem identifications, possibilities and solutions
- Supporting the development with expertise
As a Product Owner, you will become a core member of the Bontique Business Development team and offer your unique set of skills to add value to any project or product that we take on.
A Product Owner is expected to handle two streams of core responsibilities - mainly that of a Consultant and a Product Manager.
As part of your business analysis responsibilities, you will have to understand the business, offer solutions, and decide on a product that is not only best for the customer but brings true value to the end consumer. In carefully planned product discovery sessions you will figure out stakeholder needs and collaborate with our off-shore teams to define the scope for various sizes and types of projects. Furthermore, you will be expected to collaborate with our team of designers and developers in order to give a visual idea of the user interaction and functionality that improve the customer’s competitiveness in their markets.
As a part of your product management responsibilities, you will have to manage not only stakeholder expectations within the scope of a project, but also resources that help in executing it. You will primarily act as a bridge between the management and the technical team that is involved in the core development. While managing your team, you’ll learn how to break down a complex product into manageable releases and focus on an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to expedite the time-to-market, if needed. Your ability to organize will be fully tested as you must balance managing your team’s capabilities while keeping the management updated of your progress with the project.
- You possess a bachelors or masters degree and have 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- You are fluent in German and English
- You understand the implications of end to end digitization and can manage all potential tasks that inherently apply
- You are very enthusiastic about amalgamating business and technology to create digital solutions for businesses
- You’re a conceptual thinker – you pick up new concepts easily and have no issues applying them to new situations. You thrive on solving problems and love thinking up brilliant ideas
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You can write in an articulated structured manner
- You are adaptable and not afraid to explore
- You should have a penchant for everything digital
- You are results driven to excel in this fast-paced environment and have the ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions. You are self-motivated and hungry for growth. You have a good sense of humor, nerves of steel and a thirst for success
- If you really want to stand out from the crowd, skills in Powerpoint, Google Drive and Photoshop, and a basic appreciation of the software development process can help you do that
What we offer:
- Startup atmosphere
- Familiar, motivated team
- "Hands-on" experience of the founding team
- Responsability and independence
- Team events
- We want to learn from you as well
- A modern workplace in Zurich
- An environment in which own ideas can be implemented